As an immigrant it is not always easy to get your feet on the ground in Germany. This course is aimed at people with a higher education degree from abroad. Supported by the "project-related method” and of course by our trainers and coaches you will receive the right tools to get back in your profession or in a similar activity in Germany.
Objectives of the course project management for academics with a migration background:
- Training-depth project management knowledge in theory and practice
- Achieving the certification for Certified Project Management Associate (Level D), alternatively the base certification of the German Association for Project Management.
- Targeted training of soft skills in the context of active project work
- With the help of working in projects you can built up operational contacts
- Appropriation of current management methods (team building, leadership, project management, facilitation)
Practical introduction to working cultures of local companies.
- Deepen your German language skills, if necessary
- Situation analysis and goal achievement: Based on the individual strategy and professional experience we’ll drawn up a realistic and achievable career objective. Than we will follow this plan in small steps.
- Individual intensive coaching of the participants with regard to personal strategies and for preparing operational contacts
- Continuation of projects in the business environment as part of a training-on-the-job or a job